About Our 4tunate Family

Here we share Our everyday! Having 4 healthy, happy kids life is always busy crazy, just one big wild adventure! We feel more than fortunate to have such amazing Family and friends to join us on this journey! Hope you enjoy!





Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Not So Fun Part of the Snow!

As much fun as the snow was it came with a price for us! We had no power for almost 4 days! So I had to throw out tons of food, we had to all deal with a freezing house, and now everyone is coughing. We also had one tree fall out back and a huge branch from another. So I have to say I hope this doesn't happen again, I have high hopes that this was a once in a lifetime experience and I am so glad to live here and not up north! 
Broken huge branch
Fallen tree

Look how much is on the roof

Right outside our front door
Down the road
Our front yard
Accumulation on a branch no wonder they were breaking

Mom's front yard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers