About Our 4tunate Family

Here we share Our everyday! Having 4 healthy, happy kids life is always busy crazy, just one big wild adventure! We feel more than fortunate to have such amazing Family and friends to join us on this journey! Hope you enjoy!





Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oops!

I feel bad! Looking back at my blog posts you would think I only have a 1 kiddo! Sorry boys I need to get more pics of yall! Cayden did have his play a few days ago, but since I was like the stage hand I couldn't get pics, wait Mom brought her camera I need to to see if she captured any pictures! Although I have no pics to share I can update their lives.
Colton- lots of math homework, stays busy being mean to his brothers, and is ready for baseball season to begin!

Clint-tons of homework, staying busy trying to master Little Big Planet and is gearing up for baseball!

Cayden-wants more homework, staying busy teaching himself how to blow gum bubbles and finally got it, and is wondering what baseball team he will be on this season!

They are all ready for Spring Break vacation and warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers