About Our 4tunate Family

Here we share Our everyday! Having 4 healthy, happy kids life is always busy crazy, just one big wild adventure! We feel more than fortunate to have such amazing Family and friends to join us on this journey! Hope you enjoy!





Friday, June 25, 2010

Pretty in Purple


Kate had her first modeling type job and I had my first pictures used in an advertisement!



So much fun! Kate received a custom boutique outfit that was adorable, and her favorite color purple! I took her pics as she modeled the outfit, sent them to the store owner and designer, she chose her favorite shots and is now using them to sell the outfit! The best part Kate gets to keep the purple outfit and I get my name out to the boutique world saying hey I can help advertise for you! Something we have always wanted to do had many offers in the past but nothing ever panned out, so I was so excited when the package arrived at our doorstep!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that it worked out too! And how to fun to find out that purple is her favorite color. I'll definitely keep that in mind for future ideas. ;)

    You did a fantastic job and I've gotten great compliments on the photos! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was so much fun! We cant wait to work with you again!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers