About Our 4tunate Family

Here we share Our everyday! Having 4 healthy, happy kids life is always busy crazy, just one big wild adventure! We feel more than fortunate to have such amazing Family and friends to join us on this journey! Hope you enjoy!





Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Welcome 2011
Wow! Once again a new year has rolled around!

I started blogging here a year ago remember this pic??

Well I have fallen way behind on keeping this place updated I am long overdue for a new post and more pics!

One of my Resolutions for the year is to take more family pics and archive our memories here! I have been a slacker!

Here's to the New Year Hope and Wish Everyone a Healthy, Happy and Even Wealthy One!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers