About Our 4tunate Family

Here we share Our everyday! Having 4 healthy, happy kids life is always busy crazy, just one big wild adventure! We feel more than fortunate to have such amazing Family and friends to join us on this journey! Hope you enjoy!





Thursday, May 20, 2010

Baseball Boy #1

The Rangers!


Well most of you know all 3 boys play ball. I will only take my camera to each kids last game. Because I love to watch the game, its hard for me to stay behind the camera and because for some reason I can't seem to take good action shots. Anywho....

Colton played for the Rangers this season. Wonderful coaches and a great team of boys! They won First Place in their age division, and had some very exciting games!


They all recieved medels this year instead of trophies a nice change.... I guess (of course kids love trophies)!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers