About Our 4tunate Family

Here we share Our everyday! Having 4 healthy, happy kids life is always busy crazy, just one big wild adventure! We feel more than fortunate to have such amazing Family and friends to join us on this journey! Hope you enjoy!





Monday, May 3, 2010

Nerf Darts!

If I find another dart I think I will scream! The boys got a set of semi automatic Nerf guns for their B-day from Nana and Grandpa they each shot 20 darts at a time, anyways yes they love the new toys but lordy! As I was picking up around the house this morning this is what I found!

In my plant


This one could have been vengeance of some sort not sure!


Bathroom mirror


On top of the ceiling fan I circled it so you could see it better! Really how did this get here considering the fans stay on?


In my purse, come on now!

Garbage disposal GROSS!


On a candle glad it wasn't burning!


And in Kate's Crocs


Just glad nothing has broke, well knock on wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers